"For the preset tweakers, Retro Synths adds a substantial amount of new sounds that can be played and used immediately upon loading. For the Ableton tech-geeks out there, stripping Puremagnetik's presets down to their fundamental parts is a great way to learn more about what is possible with instrument racks." - Resident Advisor
- Analog Bass Volume 1, an impressive selection of over 50 multi-sampled programs direct from classics such as the Minimoog, Roland TB-303, ARP 2600 and the Doepfer Modular.
- Analog Bass Volume 2, a complete bass soundset focusing entirely on the classic Korg MS20 synthesizer.
- P-50 Linear, an elaborate collection of racks inspired by the legendary Roland D50.
- Phazeform Volume 1, a captivating library based on Casio's Phase Distortion technology of the CZ-1.
- String Machines, with more than 250 MB of lush sounds recorded directly from the string synths of the 1970s.
- TeeBee, based on the Roland TB-303, includes heavy acid bass lines, squelchy resonant leads and thick analog sounds.
- Vector, which instantly turns Ableton Live into a full-blown production workstation that includes a huge library of wave sequences, attack transients and vector morphing.
- Vintage 80s Classics, a stunning collection of lush 1980s synth sounds captured directly from an Oberheim Matrix 6.
- Newly added: Waveframe, based on the Ensoniq Fizmo, provides complex, evolving sounds from this classic wavetable synthesizer.