Part synthesizer and part electric guitar, Puremagnetik's GuitarMachine is here to melt some faces! GuitarMachine is a unique set of otherworldly sounds created with a custom electric guitar and a plethora of effects, synths and amplifiers.
From sustained octave leads to pulsating rhythmic stabs, GuitarMachine is an essential toolkit for professional sound designers and soundscape composers. Several patches layer analog synthesizers or chiptune devices onto the guitar tone using customized converters. Other patches use multiple effects chains and amplifiers to split the signal and create deep evolving and layered textures. Each patch allows for blending between multiple channels and amplifiers, along with additional mods and effects to fully explore all sonic possibilities.
Above: Sound Designer Brian Cass' custom built, "Computer Assisted Six String". It has multiple MIDI controls, a MIDI pickup for synths and an infinite sustain feedback circuit.
• 20 expressive multi-sampled patches
• Over 600 high quality samples
• Ableton Racks with advanced channel blending controls
• Kontakt KSP easy edit GUI
• Logic EXS version includes Channel Strip Settings with Logic effects
• EXS Universal file format for easy importing into any audio host
• Requires Ableton Live 8, Kontakt 4, Logic 8 or EXS24 compatible host • 200 MB of physical RAM • 600 Megabytes (MB) of free hard disk space